Saturday, February 10, 2007

Long Time No Blog

To anyone who missed out on uPortal thoughts being posted here over the last month, I apologize. I've been creating content on Unicon's new support website and so have been distracted from keeping this space up to date. I do appreciate Blogspot's hosting blogs here at Blogger/Blogspot, and I suspect someday I'll be back here blogging along, but now I'm trying to draw eyeballs to Unicon's exciting new support website, so my blogging is currently happening there.

Here are some teasers for recent blog posts available on the new site:



Please, drop by, read what you may find useful, and feel free to avail yourself of the commenting feature to let me know what you think, tell me to be more technical, or more generally guide what kind of posts would be welcome.

No comments: